View Single Post
Old 12 April 2004, 22:29   #1

Post your RETROCRAP here

Welcome to the EAB thread of RETROCRAP.

After having a general clean around the place I found much in the way of crap retro memorabilia. Obscure, useless retro poo is still stored within the fine confines of my humble abode. Scarce and alone, I have neither the heart nor desire to cast away these few survivors of yesteryear but fortunately they don’t take up much space.

Now the good part.

Luckily for you, since I had all the stuff out whilst cleaning, I thought I’d take a few scans in order to share the joyous finds of my labour in this most crap like thread.

Please feel free to post an image of any RETROCRAP you see fit. All rubbish is welcome – the more obscure the better.

Now onto my first entry. Weighing in at less than a gram, with multicolour presentation for absolutely no good reason whatsoever apart from to piss off colour-blind peeps we have a most crap collection of items……..

Welcome to the miscellaneous small fliers that accompanied the A500 Batman pack!

Oh, aren’t they cute? Funny thing is, they’d probably sell on ebay for quite a tidy sum given the loony antics of collectors.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	misc notices.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	6663  
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.08333 seconds with 10 queries