View Single Post
Old 24 November 2020, 10:21   #22
BippyM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarre View Post
cheap credits, and even remove the intro instead of fixing the issue...

This is completely unacceptable. DamienD has gone out of his way to try and get a working adf out there. Just because he doesn't have the knowledge or ability to fix an intro or cracktro doesn't mean you can comment. The fact is Indie Retro News linked and provided DamienDs adf means he should be credited for it. There are no cheap credits here.. You was credited for finding and imaging the disk.. Let's be honest, imaging an adf requires very little skill and knoweldge.. so yeah... Grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
ROFL

That's a funny one... have you not noticed that I'm not a Gmod anymore

Anyway, I know what you were going to say i.e. lamer.

I forgot that you are sooooo elite

So Mr l33t, I'm a lamer because I created a single disk from the two, made a nice menu but left off the buggy cracktro.

You really need to grow up kiddie.

erm.. 0-explosin in a microsecond. Yes you are defending yourself, but this post is just as provocative as jarre's... and it escalated from there.

I'm going to be honest, both need to grow up.. Jarre stop provoking DamienD, Damien, don't bite, just let me know and i'll deal with him if necessary.

@indi retro news: come on guys, show some decoram and be decent. If you have an issue with DamienD or anyone else then don't use their work on your site.. Instead create your own image, or share the original images..

Page generated in 0.05448 seconds with 11 queries