View Single Post
Old 24 March 2004, 08:14   #16
Swordlord

Wow, I didn't expect to see so many replies! I guess it's a delicate issue, isn't it? Yes, I think I was a bit harsh, indeed, but I posted this right after I had gone right to the last move of the game, and then twice had to reset.

Methanoid: I think it was Quartex, yes. I'll have to check to be sure. There's a message at the beginning saying that after throwing the sword at the dragon, I should replace the current disk with disk 6 by myself, 'cause the program won't tell me. So, I did that, but it didn't work.

Pyromania: See the thread about DL games, maybe you'll make it work. And download the PC game(s), they're quite similar to the Amiga games (but very different from the arcade or DVD versions).
Oh, and listen, I wouldn't advise you to buy an arcade. As you probably know, it uses a laserdisc, and those laserdiscs are very fragile. Buy at your own risk. I would stick to the DVD version. It's perfect (if you don't hate the yellow pointers), and it's cheap.

Akira: I'll try to use WHDLoad and see what happens. (But is there a guide somewhere?)
I like this game, because I like all games with knights, monsters and other stuff, I like cartoons and I don't mind simple control at all. What games do you like?

Adeptus: I know about the DVD versions. I recently bought DL1, DL2 and 'Space Ace' on DVD. And I have the Sega CD version, too, and about all others also (except the Jaguar CD and the CD-I versions), which are the same as the 3DO version. (I even downloaded the Coleco Adam game and the emulator. Yup, I'm a fan, alright! )

Drake1009: But I didn't know about that! DVD-ROM for Windows? And it's not the DVD version that can be played also on PS2 and PCs with DVD-ROM drives? Or is it the new game 'Dragon's Lair 3D'?

Page generated in 0.04290 seconds with 11 queries