View Single Post
Old 01 September 2020, 19:28   #148
rabidgerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotd View Post
Yeah, I knew those existed a while ago, it's just that I didn't take time to test them. The technical feat to convert from the ST and respect the AmigaOS too beats me. You have to know both machines very well to be able to do such things. and when something goes wrong, well, ... go figure!

I'm not an avid player but I think I'll retry Karateka. It is so great and reminds so much of the latter Prince of Persia. J. Mechner is so talented!
I only ever played on the ST before so to have this on my Amiga is excellent and makes me very happy.

I really want to fucking kill that bastard Vulture! It's a pain in the foot!

Other news,

@Meynaf and @DamienD
I have been messing with configuring my Apollo 1260 last week or so. I do not know if this is anything to do with it but I was using the same CF Hard drive earlier but in WINUAE and suddenly Artic Moves was alright again and totally playable and quick enough. None of this waiting 10seconds every time I jump in the air! I couldn't believe it. So then I tried it but on my real Amiga.

Holy shit it's working again!

I dunno if doing stuff to the Apollo worked or it just was a fluke but either I'm now able to enjoy it properly.

So on Mission one what the hell am I supposed to use the lift for? All tips appreciated.

I would not object to the ide of a WHD load version of this by the way, it would still be useful even if I did get my version working again. So pleased.

Thank you for these ports Meynaf
I been messing with

Page generated in 0.07021 seconds with 11 queries