View Single Post
Old 10 July 2020, 07:57   #6
jPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Abbott View Post
I have installed this program on my A1200 and it works, but I can't figure out how to 'zoom in' on the image. Is that what the zoom function does? I tried various combinations of clicking and dragging the mouse while holding down CTRL etc. and it says 'zooming' but with no effect. How do you use it?
It's designed so that you can quickly zoom into wanted location of the document by keeping the zoom button/key pressed, look around by moving the mouse while keeping the button/key pressed, and then release it to return in the normal view. This way you can take a quick peek if you want to take a closer look at something in the document.

So, move the mouse pointer to the location you want to zoom in for a closer look, and then keep the zoom key or button pressed (just one of them... either lmb, mmb, or the defined key). Don't release the button/key until you actually see a zoomed image. The "zooming" text indicates that it's processing the zoom operation (scaling the image), so just wait and keep holding the button/key.

I know this can be a bit confusing on classic Amigas where the scaling takes time due the very limited CPU power and it isn't that "quick", I probably should make it somehow different way for 68k versions. But as this was originally designed/coded for much more powerful NG Amigas, this wasn't a problem and the zooming starts immediately when you press the key there.

Page generated in 0.04420 seconds with 11 queries