View Single Post
Old 25 June 2020, 08:55   #7
Nishicorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rk3lf View Post
Long Story short:
I found my way around Photoshop, and 3ds Max, and everything, but there is some thing I want to do (like scaling animated character), and freaking antialias (that turns on, whenever I look at image).
It's not 'antialias', it's anti-aliasing'. It has nothing to do with 'alias'.

My advice is, forget rendering stuff and letting the computer put pixels on the screen instead of the user, and learn to use one (or more) of Amiga's superb pixel-drawing packages, like the brilliant Brilliance, or, if you must, one of the Deluxe Paints.

You get better results and as you have complete control of the pixels, can decide the level of anti-aliasing as a matter-of-fact.

Also, why would anti-aliasing 'turn on', whenever you 'look at' .. image? Or did you mean 'an image'?

Is this anti-aliasing telepathic, so it can always know when you are going to look at an image?

Even if you mean you are using an image viewer that manipulates that image instead of letting you see the raw pixels of what the image consist of, how does this even happen?

Did you try ACDSee or Irfanview? (I don't like the scaling of Irfanview, but at least it's gradual)

Irfanview has nice batch conversion options that let you pretty much manipulate any image or group of images any way you wish - I use it a lot for a light-weight 'photoshop' of sorts, it's very handy.

Page generated in 0.06388 seconds with 11 queries