View Single Post
Old 06 April 2020, 01:34   #13
BippyM
Global Moderator

There was a bug in my library analysis code, which was a result of many blitz libraries having dummy tokens, and sub tokens. This are not easily visible, and serve no purpose from an end user perspective. I had to go back and completely rewrite the library analysis code. I did this by converting the token reading routine from the ab3libmanager to C++ and implementing. After speaking to Sven Dröge he has confirmed I can use any code from AB3, so hopefully this will speed up development.

I fully understand the blitz library, and how tokenisation works now and can comfortably load in most source.

I have updated post 2 with my current todo list. I am thinking about making this into a complete Blitz development IDE, and if I am able to compile amiga-side using winuae.

I am still open to feature suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickGyver View Post
You have probably already figured this out but keywords are tokenized with a two byte (word) id and new lines are the null character (0) instead of LF (10). This project on github might help: https://github.com/richardjdare/bb2-mode

Page generated in 0.04346 seconds with 11 queries