View Single Post
Old 12 February 2004, 23:35   #15
Re: hmm..

Originally posted by rattus
Does anyone elses Blizzard 1230-IV stick out slightly? I remember I had to get my dad to use 'good old brute force' (and much swearing) to get the damn thing in the connector and the trapdoor shut. now there's a rather unnerving bulge...

works 100% fine though - I just hope the RAM doesn't get too hot and melt the plastic :S

Oh yeah and since my ultraslim HDD wouldn't fit in the cradle I had to get some electricians tape and stick it to the internal metal plate

yeah, my A1200 is a fire hazard
Spooky I could have posted that myself. After taking the Blizzard out earlier tonight it was a bugger to re-fit. Swearing too.

Also, even though it grips like it's got pitbull jaws it seems to drop slightly when the machine is turned the right way round. So I make sure I use the trapdoor to keep it in place. And yes it bulges.

And yes I also have electricians tape holding my 6Gb drive in the cradle. The 2Gb I had in originally had screwholes in the right place, but the bloody awkward IBM laptop I have (a really old one) wouldn't work with the 6Gb drive (even though that's IBM too) so I had to put the 2Gb back in the laptop and put the 6Gb in the A1200
Page generated in 0.05073 seconds with 9 queries