View Single Post
Old 18 December 2019, 00:48   #179
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabrice View Post
I'm very interested by this thread.

Around 2004 (or 2005 ?) it was still CAPS I think, I also shipped in UK many original french and english games like Maupiti Island, Starblade, Sword of Honour, Metal Mutant, Sky or Die, SWIV, Hired Guns, Mickey Mouse, Budokan, etc. and never got any real feedback except that the package was well received.
I didn't want to purchase a specific hardware to rip everything myself, I didn't have time and money and I had only a few originals games on Amiga, it was not worth the expense. I was believing that fans would do the job pretty well and the only thing I could do was providing my own originals.

I didn't receive any game back, while I shipped the boxes, manuals, disks, etc. for preservation.
It has been a while now and I can't find anymore who I was in touch with, I changed my email address, moved to an other place, etc.
So it's not the point to blame anyone.
Oh no, not another person that this has happened to i.e. gave their originals in good faith for preservation purposes to the SPS team and never had them returned

If you can remember, please send me a list of the originals that you sent and I'll try to help you get them back.

As for .IPF files; you will find all publically released thus far on the EAB File Server

Page generated in 0.04536 seconds with 11 queries