View Single Post
Old 17 December 2019, 21:48   #178
Fabrice

I'm very interested by this thread.

Around 2004 (or 2005 ?) it was still CAPS I think, I also shipped in UK many original french and english games like Maupiti Island, Starblade, Sword of Honour, Metal Mutant, Sky or Die, SWIV, Hired Guns, Mickey Mouse, Budokan, etc. and never got any real feedback except that the package was well received.
I didn't want to purchase a specific hardware to rip everything myself, I didn't have time and money and I had only a few originals games on Amiga, it was not worth the expense. I was believing that fans would do the job pretty well and the only thing I could do was providing my own originals.

I didn't receive any game back, while I shipped the boxes, manuals, disks, etc. for preservation.
It has been a while now and I can't find anymore who I was in touch with, I changed my email address, moved to an other place, etc.
So it's not the point to blame anyone.

I was first enthousiastic because I saw that Starblade was added in the list at some point (one year after I shipped ?), even though I never received the corresponding ipf file...
But many of the other games seems not to be in the official SPS list, sadly. So I was disappointed.

Especially, Sword of Honour and Metal Mutant which were badly cracked and can not be properly finished since on cracked version, you will encounter a crash or the protection system late in the game.

Does anyone knows the status of those games as ipf ?

Page generated in 0.04325 seconds with 11 queries