View Single Post
Old 09 November 2019, 22:43   #252
d4rk3lf

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK/Altair View Post
Just right now I've managed to record myself making two first rooms of the demo level, and now I've got about 40 minutes of material to work on (cut/speed up the boring parts, remove breaths, yyy...'s and such). And probably voiceover some parts. I'd really love to start sharing some "making of" videos, but as I've never done such thing _ever_, I'm really nervous and have to learn a lot in the process. But everybody has to start somewhere and hopefully it will be worth it.
Don't worry about it.
People tends to over-criticizes themself (how they sound, or appear), while other people don't even noticed . Breaths are natural, don't over-remove them. Boring parts people can skip on youtube by a single click, and maybe someone will find those parts informative.
Don't know what software you're editing in, I can help you if you're using Adobe Premiere, or After Effects (though, cutting clip in After is tedious).

Just wanna say... relax... and don't worry too much and put too much effort... it will be good.

If you need a logo intro/outro or something, let me know, I can quickly create something.

Page generated in 0.06755 seconds with 11 queries