View Single Post
Old 03 November 2019, 12:16   #466
DrBong
HOL / AMR Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Nice one Professor Bong; looks like I just got an unexpected birthday present
You're welcome....hope you had a good one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryB View Post
You've definitely rang my bell today, ooer Thanks for the nice surprise BTW, do you own the Action d'Enfer compilation that Crazy Cars is from?
You're welcome and the less said about you & your bell, the better methinks!

As for the French compilation version of Crazy Cars, I managed to locate that with the help of a good friend (all credit goes to him!). Before you ask, he doesn't have the compilation boxed.....let alone (m)any other disks for it AFAIK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeky View Post
as said here before, i have a version of BiFi already, but its from a compilation, 50 Hot Games by media verlagsgesellschaft on 19 disks (has Punica also)

i should scan it for HOL, have some more from media verlagsgesellschaft as well (Amiga Game Box (30 Games on 12 Disks) and 100 Great Games (15 Disks))
Why not.....the scans will be welcome additions, not to mention keep Adrian (CodyJarrett) busy and off the streets & out of trouble for a bit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeky View Post
WayneGretzkyHockey1989NHLDataDisk_1364 zoned
Wow, very well done! I really thought that this would be one of the very last we would struggle to find on Haynor's MIA list.

Is your copy boxed or just a loose disk? I've only ever seen the Gretzky data disks (PC/Amiga) being sold on Ebay without packaging.

Page generated in 0.04363 seconds with 11 queries