View Single Post
Old 01 September 2019, 21:57   #49
AC/DC HACKER!

Using WinUAE 4.2.1 PB 5...3.24 has stopped playing (as though Pause was pressed) totally but Amiga is active, although slowed from it. I'm thinking PPC bugs are causing it. I'm currently using ABR only files. 32 kbps is showing constantly, now showing different bit rates at all. Hmm.. The pausing of play is happening with External engine, and 2.4 040+ MPEGA I was using. Now using MPEGA WOS. Now I'm seeing 32 for a few seconds and 128 is now showing...steadily. Song ended, from same album and encoding I used. 32 is showing as Kbps, and not changing. Interesting that it shows differently through WinUAE and real A4000 this way. So far, zero freezing during playback. Several songs have completed. However time calculations aren't accurate for songs like they were with real world hardware. The affects might be WinUAE only related?? Merely wondering, I am not actually pointing a finger at anything yet. Only 1 song displayed 128. I have not seen 128 or any other number than 32 yet.

Before I switch to CBR 192 versions of these songs.. Something else I noticed while using WinUAE. Selecting more than 1 song from an album, the first song is loaded, and then the next song in the list is loaded AND played. It'll play if I use Previous or Double click in list. It's doing it in all multi-selections. Again, did not do this with A4000.

I'm done testing for a bit and observing.. Let this report stand as is.

Page generated in 0.05661 seconds with 11 queries