View Single Post
Old 07 January 2004, 22:29   #16
Music lord
Send a message via ICQ to FromWithin Send a message via AIM to FromWithin Send a message via MSN to FromWithin Send a message via Yahoo to FromWithin
Originally posted by Akira

Actually there's one thing I loved about Globdule's music driver ( I think that's what it was, correct me please): If you started hopping around mindlessly, the sound of the glob impacting the walls would go in rythm with the music! So I performed many "globdances"
Interesting, but I'm afraid the music driver was just the standard Protracker player. Just a nice piece of luck that your bouncing around happened in time with the music.

I was going to design some of the levels before I started the music. The level editor was on the Archimedes, so I got given one of them to play around with, but never actually got round to doing any (too much other work to do).

I enjoyed doing the music, and was surprised that I never ran out of ideas before the end, although I was actually completely musically dried up at the end of it. There are 36 in-game tunes and a title tune (all available at exotica), a shocking amount.

It's nice to know that people liked the game. It was one of my favourites, but never seemed to get the attention it deserved in my opinion.
Page generated in 0.07992 seconds with 9 queries