View Single Post
Old 22 August 2019, 06:07   #23
Klonka

Quote:
Originally Posted by peo View Post
Are these supposed to be bootable [on the CD32] ? All i get is some loading from the drive, then a black screen that stays forever.

My CD32 boots other CDs (of same brand, burnt with the same program) without any problem. The Anthology-CDs are readable in Workbench (CF328 on the CD32, but I have tried without the expansion too), and I can force at least the Anthology 2 - Point & Click to load the menu (by assigning sys: to cd0:, and adding cd0:c to c:, then running the startup-sequence).

Same problem with both Anthology #1 (Psygnosis, Team 17) and #2 (Point & Click, Demos), didn't try #3 since those first 4 CDs were not working.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong here, but I have heard about the exact same problem for another trying, but have not found the reason/solution to this.

Also, all of them are named "CDTV_TEST" when they are recognized by WB.

/PeO
I have the exakt same problem. I also have tried to burn these two discs with the same result, twice. CD32 & beer and the 200 games compilation work though. It’s strange because I have not been able to find any more people describing this problem.
Anyone with more insight to this problem?
I am on a stock pal console.

Page generated in 0.04263 seconds with 11 queries