View Single Post
Old 05 August 2019, 15:16   #9
_ThEcRoW
Amiga NetRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budda View Post
I've since played around some more with installing ClassicWB P96 on RPi, so I'm just reporting back in case others run into similar probs.

Ignore what I posted above about rtg.library, this isn't the problem and doesn't need to be downloaded . I've found it just needs some config settings to be set correctly before installation.

My installation specs:
- RaspberryPi 3 B+
- Amibian 1.4 (using the default Amiberry emulator)
- ClassicWB P96 v28
- KS 3.1 rev 40.68 (A1200)
- WB 3.1

To avoid crashing to the blue Amibian menu screen when you try to start the ClassicWB install:

If you are loading in the the ClassicWB_P96.uae config file, then in the 'Display' section make sure you un-tick 'Line doubling' and 'Frameskip'. Or if you're creating your own config from scratch make sure those boxes are un-ticked.

I found it best to select a fast CPU and add a bit of RAM, I used:
- 68040 CPU
- Z3 fast: 64MB
- RTG Board: 32MB

Everything else I've left as the default ClassicWB_P96.uae config.

Now everything should proceed as normal when you 'Start' the emulation to install ClassicWB_P96.

Now I have my RPi running smoothly with ClassicWB_P96.

Could you elaborate on what is needed to modify in order to enable rtg on amiberry?. I get stuck coming back to the blue amibian screen. I´m using a hardfile from my personal installation of classicwb (a clean one) and i don't get why it isn't working. I checked the config file, and everithin g seems ok. Only thing is the resolution, as amiberry emulator don't allow to set rtg resolution as winuae does.

Anyone can shed some light?.

Page generated in 0.06394 seconds with 11 queries