- Boot Workbench
- Insert OFS formatted disk (or in the case of WinUAE, Create Standard Floppy and insert that)
- Unpack the archive somewhere on your Amiga.
- Copy the unpacked files to the disk.
- Create a directory on the disk called S
- Inside S, create a file called startup-sequence
- Edit the file startup-sequence. Put the name of the executable as the only line. In this case "FinalChapter". So, if the file is on the disk in the directory "BlahBlah", you would put "BlahBlah/FinalChapter"
- Create a bootblock for the disk. This is done by going to the CLI and typing:
install df0: (or whatever drive you put the disk into)
I hope I explained it well enough for ya's.