View Single Post
Old 17 June 2019, 08:57   #93
AndrewNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aligebes View Post
I've been lurking for a while reading this and find myself wanting to support this, as I like the idea of easily being able to transfer files from the internet.

I see the boards are on ebay, and would like to know if I purchase one, that I am indeed supporting those that have developed the A314, and have someone who can build this at some point way in the future

If it is possible though at some point to buy a fully built board from someone here ( as I have no experience in soldering whatsoever ) I would very much like to express my interest in obtaining an A314 . Would this maybe be possible please, and what sort of approximate price would I be looking at ? So that I can plan ahead for it.

Thank you, and look forward to any replies .
I am the seller on eBay, if you want a PCB it's cheaper to buy one directly from me on here (eBay price is higher due to fees etc).

At some point i'll have a couple of spare completed boards available to buy, but i haven't had time to build them yet. Price will be £90 GBP plus shipping (Pi not included).

Andy.

Page generated in 0.04816 seconds with 10 queries