View Single Post
Old 03 June 2019, 11:31   #64
Alpha One

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzybee View Post
@Solo Kazuki: Don´t worry. RESHOOT R is designed in such a way that people who use musashi9s and Alpha Ones trainer may very well enter the global highscore table. But they will not enter the top spots, because they won´t build up the necessary skills.

Having said that, I would have appreciated musashi9 and Alpha One getting in contact with me prior to messing with my code, even it was only as a symbol of respect. We could have discussed the side effects of a trained version and why it could spoil the fun for a lot of people - this way, the trainer (if they so desperately need to code one) would have blocked access to the highscore table from day one.

Physically your code wasn't touched, no files have been altered in any way. So why should people ask an game author for the permission to do a trainer? Since the existence of computer games, trained versions are available. I don't think any gamecompany had been asked before in the past, it's an essential element when it comes to gaming. And as a 'symbol of respect' M9 removed the highscores and I personally bought the game. :-)

Last edited by Alpha One; 03 June 2019 at 11:36.

Page generated in 0.07837 seconds with 11 queries