View Single Post
Old 19 May 2019, 22:59   #70
Thomas Richter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolla View Post
So up to v45.39, it is the OS 3.9 developer license of H&P, and from v46 onwards, it is under the "OS4 license" of Hyperion? Creative.
Are you again forgetting things? I *talk* to people. Hyperion received some results 3.9, but not all - in fact, many of the developments that were run outside of H&P. In case you wonder about all the legal licensing stuff: Amiga Inc. provided a developer license to H&P for 3.9, which outsourced that to developers. Amiga Inc at that time also provided a license to Hyperion, but the two disagreed later on the contract details, so that is where the trouble all began.

Should all the developement license move back from Hyperion to some other party, I will *talk again* to that party. Yes - talk. It's not so many people are actually *doing* work here (explicitly not you, just complaining about open sourcing stuff without actually wanting to write a single line no matter what license model it would be...)

I don't quite understand what is so complicated to get here.

Oh, I forgot. You don't really care. You're just making a rumble and complaining for the purpose of complaining. Silly me.

Page generated in 0.04711 seconds with 11 queries