View Single Post
Old 06 January 2019, 18:13   #413
Mr.Flibble

Quote:
Originally Posted by malko View Post
Without all these court "things" they could already be in a position to propose corrective fix.

Regarding the linked document, I have to say that since UK is not my mother-tongue it's more than probable that I understand the documents in a slightly different way as some of you here in EAB (that are native UK speaking people). Anyway, after a second reading I can easily understand the agreement in the same way as Hyperion did. The way it is written make me think that the OS number was set to 4 "like this" (as an example). They just said 4 like they could have said 3.1.2 or 3.2 or 3.3 or etc.
Again it's the understanding from a non native UK speaker. I don't want to rewrite the story, just to share my understanding.
The contract will be taken as a whole rather than a single passage, so taking some wording in the contract and twisting it into something which the other parties didn't agree to, and which runs contradictory to the rest of the contract could render the whole agreement invalid (The "Meeting of minds" quote in one of the documents).

It'll be interesting to see how Hyperion respond.

Page generated in 0.04464 seconds with 11 queries