View Single Post
Old 01 November 2003, 18:26   #15
Send a message via ICQ to Unknown_K
yes it was visicalc, I couldnt think of the name when I was typing had lotus 123 in my mind for some reason.

The intel platform is the PC gaming platform and has been for the last decade . While alot of video editing and digital publishing is done on apple hardware, there is alot that can be done on the PC too. I can think of a system that even comes close to rivaling the amount of hardware available, software available, nich markets it serves, quantity and quality of developers , and userbase that the intel platform has. Linux with millions of users and quite a bit of home grown developers cant make a dent in the windows/intel platform how do you think amiga can? And while there are a few die hard amiga fans there are 10,000x more apple fans. Without some ground breaking compelling reason to change to amiga os it is stillborn before the first 2 bytes of code were typed. They would have had much better chances with an inexpensive PC addon card (or mac addon card) then a whole new platform.

Last edited by Unknown_K; 01 November 2003 at 18:35.
Page generated in 0.04847 seconds with 9 queries