View Single Post
Old 28 October 2018, 13:13   #18
Don_Adan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotd View Post
anyway, I got the game running here (having completely skipped some problematic routine at startup & adding ram handler, it runs on kick 1.3, load/save game work 100% without swap...). Apply XFDDecrunch twice on the game, and I get the 500kb decrypted executable.

XFDDecrunch makes the decryption trivial. Another example of "cracking" a game just by using xfddecrunch (even easier was Night Shift)

That doesn't look like C to me either. Rather easy to read asm code.

To sum it up: expect a whdload install in a few the cracked version runs, and the original isn't that different. The hook that "cracks" the game isn't even called so I think I have skipped at the proper level.

It will need some testing, though.
I told you already without external xpk depacker called "LKAvalon" (if i remember right), you cant depack main file from this game. This depacker/decoder was written by Mr.Larmer only for Wanted Team members. Perhaps later when Mr.Larmer left the Amiga was spreaded. You CANT depack/decode main file without this file. Remove this external depacker and try if you want. Then this is not easy to crack, why Corrupt used extra crack file for own crack? Because cant depack main file. And having depacked file is only first step to apply crack for this game. Main protection is checking copylock.

Page generated in 0.04865 seconds with 10 queries