View Single Post
Old 17 October 2018, 01:48   #8
malko
Ex nihilo nihil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotd View Post
@malko: I don't understand. Just select CD32 quickstart, put the .cue file as CD drive. That's it. All CD32 games with audio WORK on a recent WinUAE. That I can guarantee at least. [...]
I forgot to mention that I first did it like this. Game is playable but no arcade music, just the usual game sound.
Then I tried with the config I setted up (A1200 emulating a CD32). In this situation I did not manage to play (previous post).

Quote:
[...] It's just that people try to be smarter than the .ISO/.cue file and extract them/rename/whatever (happened with other games too).
If you extract the files or whatever, that isn't going to work. [...]
Wrong guess . Used your files as is .
When I mentioned the "manually (mount, assign, etc.)", I was mentioning the launch of the CD32 emulation under the A1200 (not the most direct way, but a test is a test ). I have also noticed that I don't have the black screen and can click on "go"* if I keep the FastMem.
*(but can't play. No difference if I choose Joystick or mouse. Timer stays at 60.)

Quote:
[...] If the game starts but freezes it's probably a CD play/lockup issue, either wrong setup with ISO (use .cue! not ISO) or old WinUAE.
Maybe then... I still have WinUAE 3.6.0 (2018.01.17). Will update soon

Better wait a real CD32 feedback on MM. Will keep playing with my unusual config

Page generated in 0.04288 seconds with 11 queries