View Single Post
Old 10 October 2018, 14:55   #172
niobyte
AMR / HOL Contributor

Regarding 'Morton_Strikes_Back-AGA', yes the game is likely copied via an Amiga. The scans I provided to Hall of Light I think showcase this to be likely the case.

Either way I dumped it anyway, still enough of a verification to show that it was duplicated this way.

R3 is another title that is basically just a printed label on disks and duplicated using an Amiga. Possibly the case with I guess most if not all shareware and late commercial titles (1995/1996 onwards).

As the Amiga market was becoming niche (Vulcan titles are duplicated this way). A lot of the mid-late 90s titles released would be the same if not similar result too due to budget reasons, also not knowing how well it would sell or be distributed.

I am uploading all of the SPS CT-RAW images I made from a long time ago until more recently. Just so they can be verified.

I am unsure if IPFs were able to be generated off some of these (Denis has at least confirmed is the case with some of them already are unmodified e.g. 'Leonardo budget' and 'Medieval Warriors'). As I am unsure if they were modified, verified, etc or not. As I originally provided some of these over 8 years ago.

Best to check each of them again, just to be certain they haven't been missed.

Providing as is.

The ones I dumped using the CAPS Transfer method on the Amiga have a corresponding .txt file with further information on the type of release, etc.

Also to find out which ones may need a re-dump.

Regarding 'The Big 100' I think I originally provided this to SPS back in 2010 sometime.

At least there is multiple available to check. Worth imaging disks just to confirm.

Last edited by niobyte; 13 October 2018 at 21:30. Reason: R3 was the title supposed to be referenced

Page generated in 0.04389 seconds with 11 queries