They have some very interesting articles. Check out this Trivia
"WHAT DOES DONKEY KONG HAVE TO DO WITH MONKEYS?"
(And Other Gaming Trivia)
(Appeared in the Fall 1982 issue of "Video Games Player" Magazine)
33-35 Simply Awesome
25-32 All Time Immortal
10-24 Video Jock
0- 9 Space Cadet
1. What does Donkey Kong have to do with donkeys?
2. Name the one video game that is made up of five video games.
What are they?
3. In 1976, a video game called Death Race hit the scene. Why was it so controversial?
4. How many dots are there on the Pac-Man board?
5. On its first day of existence, the original Pong game broke down. Why?
6. The control panel on Defender and Stargate are identical except for one thing. What?
7. What is RAM and what is ROM?
8. In which video game is the player represented by a paintbrush?
9. What do the following terms mean in video game jargon?
a. Bill Haley
b. Blue Light District
c. Four Course Meal
d. George Down
10. What is the name of the man you represent in Donkey Kong?
11. Name the two popular arcade games that were designed by the same person.
12. In Defender, how many points do you receive for the following?
13. What does the word "ATARI" mean in Japanese?
14. Odyssey's Conquest of the World assigns each country a "power base value" which is based on a formula created by a former deputy director of intelligence for the CIA. What is the formula?
15. How do you pronounce QIX?
16. Name the arcade game that has the designer's signature right on the cabinet.
17. Name the Atari cartridge that has the designer's name right in the program.
18. What companies own the trademark to these games?
19. What two video games have the same names as plays by William Shakespeare?
20. What is the highest selling Atari cartridge of them all?
21. What happened on October 1, 1979 that influenced the history of video games?
22. How do you join the Activision "Bucket Brigade" and "Save the Chicken" Foundation?"
23. Name the video game companies you'll find in these cities...
a. Sunnyvale, California
b. Knoxville, Tennessee
c. Hawthorne, California
d. Columbus, Ohio
24. What do Craig Kubey, Michael Blanchet, Tom Hirschfeld and Ken Uston have in common?
25. What is the minimum number of Space Invaders on the screen for a Mother Ship to appear?
26. Name the most popular video game designed by a woman.
27. What does it mean to "turn a machine over?"
28. Who said, "My idea of retirement is to sit all day in a big, dark room playing Space Invaders?"
29. What is the heart of the nation's microcomputer chip center called?
30. Fill in the blank. Space Invaders is to Atari what __________ is to Intellivision and __________ is to Odyssey.
31. How many variations of Space Invaders can you play on your TV set?
32. What gave David Crane the inspiration to have a chicken cross the road in Freeway?
33. Name ten arcade games that have become home games.
34. Name four Atari cartridges that are no longer being made.
35. After the world is destroyed in arcade Missile Command, what does it say on the screen?