View Single Post
Old 27 June 2018, 17:57   #11
BastyCDGS

Send a message via ICQ to BastyCDGS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bitbubsy View Post
Also if I were you, I'd not bother until I found at least a couple of songs using those old AM/FM effects, and making sure those effects were from the AM/FM version of the tracker could be hard to figure out. Again, plain uncertain heuristics.
So maybe a command line switch like -m to enable channel modulation in SoundTracker 16 files is the best solution?

Quote:
Anyways, it would require you to implement two new features (AM/FM modulation from other voices) into your audio channel mixer, unless you are talking about a replayer for Amigas.
Well, the player I was speaking of was made for A500/KS1.x, because I ran out of memory for some modules.
So I decided to load all non-sample data of the module into fast RAM and allocating chip memory for each sample. I also wanted to play the modules with lower/higher speed while adjusting the pitch in the same manner.

Is the source code of those old STK trackers available? So, I can see how those commands are implemented. I also want to know, what happens if you execute the modulation commands with invalid/out of bounds parameters.

Page generated in 0.04350 seconds with 11 queries