View Single Post
Old 11 June 2018, 19:25   #101
seko

I thank everyone for their thoughtfulness.There may be other issues to talk about.

Not only is it an arcade game, but the controls for the player are insufficient. It is ok for four directions. In some games one or two buttons may be insufficient. Yes, there are cd32 controls. But not everyone has a problem. But I think you can solve it.

Maybe the Sega megadrive joypad can be adapted to amiga.we can drive it directly. Or it can be driven by a microcontroller. It's a joypad that everyone can find very easily.

I am dealing with design to actively use the 4 buttons on the amiga with three buttons and start on the megadrive joypad in a project I am working on. I want to do is drive the megadrive joypad with amiga directly. I do not want to go into too much technical stuff. The megadrive joypad can use the three-button and mode amiga, including the start button.

The following video 3 buttons joypad send microcontroller signals. microcontroller information from amiga joyport conversion test was done.

If I succeed, I will be able to play on amiga my arcade game sega joypad with 4 buttons.

[ Show youtube player ]

Page generated in 0.04297 seconds with 11 queries