View Single Post
Old 15 May 2018, 09:42   #52
Amigajay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsak View Post
Thanks a lot!

We're at 84 total currently and it's been like this for months now... I'd say that the overal presales campaign was a failure unfortunately (given the target was for at least 200)
As I’ve previously said dont get disheartened, as any amiga project it should be made for love and passion of the machine as something you wanted to do, going in on any game trying to make profit isnt the right thing to do.

That said, alot of people like myself are old fashioned, why pre-order something thats not out yet unless it was a limited edition? no reason imo, i may buy when its released, depending on if a mission type game mode is added something not confirmed yet, and we don't know roughly when its coming out, as it was due out end of 2017 originally.

Last thing is Amiga market size and price, i think even budget games like Tanks Furry hit 300-400 copies, a full price title like yours may get 200 who knows? So pre orders arent far off half way guesstimates.

Not having a go, dont read this the wrong way, just trying to help you understand their are lots of factors why people arent pre ordering.

Page generated in 0.08675 seconds with 10 queries