View Single Post
Old 29 April 2018, 00:41   #28
MagikGimp

Send a message via ICQ to MagikGimp Send a message via AIM to MagikGimp Send a message via MSN to MagikGimp Send a message via Yahoo to MagikGimp
Lightbulb

Me again. Continuing from where I left off as I never got around to trying out your advice Matt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagikGimp View Post
Ah, found it in the User drawer of my ClassicWB install.
No I didn't. uae-control is in there, and I can't read. uae-configuraton, that's in the Amiga Programs folder in your WinUAE directory; along with uae-control actually.
Still what you said Matt doesn't seem to work any more i.e. with the newer builds(?). I even tried using the commands (uncommenting the last lines) in WHDLoad-Startup and WHDLoad-Cleanup instead (which seem to perform a similar task) also to no avail. It is running at "real" speed as I can see the WHD-Load intro dialogue appear slower but I'm presuming it must be doing it as I was attempting to originally (see 1st page of this thread), which we know now doesn't work.
So any advice, people? Am I right in my assumptions? Are these indeed depreciated now? Going into F12 and changing the switches manually does work. Many thanks, as always.

Last edited by MagikGimp; 29 April 2018 at 00:52.

Page generated in 0.05276 seconds with 11 queries