View Single Post
Old 22 September 2003, 00:00   #20
Send a message via ICQ to Unknown_K
Originally posted by jmmijo
So Severin, is this a Mini-ITX board or Micro-Flex/ATX board ?!? To me it looks like the former.

As for the A1-Lite, looks to be an all in one board but what would really be a selling point is a plug-in A1200 board or something like this for backwards classic emulation. But I guess there's not going to be any hence the reason the A1 will not sell very well

@Dizzy, I'm neither married nor do I plan on it in the near future. As for kids, bah humbug, call me a scrooge when it comes to little brats running around the house
The little board looks nice, but game machines need games. That wont run old games without an emulator (why buy a ppc to emulate when we all have PC's that run the same emulator), and no new games are being developed for it.

There are few to no games for Linux boxes, and there are millions of those, what makes you think people will develop games for the amigaone?

If they didnt have the budget for an updated A1200 type machine they could at least made a PCI slot amiga computer (AGA compatible) and ran os 4 from there.
Page generated in 0.05292 seconds with 9 queries