View Single Post
Old 13 April 2018, 18:40   #11
Amiga1992

OK this is nice and all, but we can't buy keycaps and A1200 cases, I can't help but feel "another campaign, but where's the old stuff?" I thought the main goal of these campaigns was to get the molds done. The A1200 molds have been done yet I can't still buy a case after so many years:
https://www.a1200.net/shop/

Also have the crowdfunded A1200 case all have been delivered?

I just don't get why after having made the molds, allegedly the most expensive/hardest part of the process ,we can't buy A1200 cases like the C64 new case people allow, but you are producing yet another type of case.

Don't mean to rub you wrong with my questions, I just feel like this is all a bit weird, and I for one and am sure MANY who couldn't/wouldn't back the A1200 project originally, would want to have a case and/or new keycaps now after what, your second successful crowdfunding campaign? And wouldn't selling new cases also help you finance new R&D for products like this? And maybe even, hopefully, make some well deserved money?

Good job on the effort, as always, though. I know it isn't hard to come up with these. I just wish you would maybe make me feel like the cycle for previous crowdfunded projects has ended fully and successfully(with the possibility for anyone to buy new cases today) so you can focus on a new one.

Page generated in 0.04796 seconds with 11 queries