View Single Post
Old 13 April 2018, 16:20   #52
MigaTech
Only Amiga !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneckburger View Post
So where are we then with the ECS flickerfixer. The Demand question can easily be answered by looking at the market on ebay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Amiga-Ind...kAAOSw0u5alx-Y
This one went for double they cost new!.
So If I ever want one of these do I need to pay the ebay premium or is it best to wait??
Online Amiga hardware suppliers have added this item as discontinued or no longer available, but here is suggesting Individual just doesn't see the demand yet.. or am I missing something? Chris at Amiga Kit told me Individual are concentrating on "other Projects" instead?
There has to be demand if they are willing to pay twice the amount. This is simply because you cannot get these anywhere!

Something else I noticed, since the Vampire 600/500 was released demand for the Amiga 600/500 increased, proving that new hardware does help the Amiga.

TF accelerators are also in demand, only I have yet to see them on Amigakit. I am amazed that Amigakit haven't thought of producing TF's of their own? Offering the original designer a small % of sales.

Page generated in 0.04697 seconds with 11 queries