View Single Post
Old 30 March 2018, 12:02   #104
Sinphaltimus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew View Post
What makes you think that I didn't try that route first?
Since you asked.

I was in the IRC channel when you came in and immediately started the threatening messages about your software in Coffin as well as the results of my Vampire user feedback Topic and everything you left as a track record in between. So to answer your question; those things and more, are exactly "What makes me think you did not try that route first". Because Coffin OS with your software has been MIA since you demanded it and yet you still go on and on and on.

Perhaps there should have been an NDA involved. Someone with your experience in the business should know how to better protect your IP when working with others.

But your public display; up until now, has been an unprofessional reaction as opposed to a business response where the only thing that needed to happen was filing of a lawsuit, in private until the court documents become public for people to see if that was your final recourse.

If there is any truth to it according to the law then the entire Amiga community would be aware when the headlines hit that Apollo Accelerators have been issued a cease and desist order for all development with the likes of Cloanto and Hyperion and whomever listed as the plaintiffs vs Apollo Acellerators.

You did a similar thing when it came to ShapeShifter, How did that work out?
Seems it's now open source, free for the pickings and alterations and continued community development. But I thought that was stolen from you as well.

It's your own public display that projects who you are as a person and more importantly as a business.

As an end user, these things clarify where I will invest in my hobby.

As a business, that should concern you.

Page generated in 0.05845 seconds with 10 queries