View Single Post
Old 24 March 2018, 13:36   #53
Sinphaltimus

Also, you might want to try setting up the CF Card with classicWb or something else that you can get working in winUAE then move it over to the Vampire. All of your output will be coming out of the rbg port until you install the saga drivers and P96 (see wiki for instructions). You should be able to do all of the installs and complete setup in winUAE so that when you move it over they are there ready to be configured for your display device.

Coffin appears to be a prebuilt image with a ton of things in it for compatibility testing I assume. Some of it does not work, and allegedly some of it should not be in there for public distribution. I've looked at the change log and whomever is responsible for creating and maintaining the coffin image has also noted times when software was removed upon request or simply removed. It might be good to check out but unless you're into fiddling and fixing, you may just want to roll your own image from scratch.

I started with coffin but have been stripping things out and removing things I'll never touch just to customize it and save me the time of starting from scratch. It's just a hobby for me and tinkering is what I love best about it. You may not find that is not the case for yourself.

Good luck, enjoy and have fun.

Page generated in 0.04284 seconds with 11 queries