View Single Post
Old 24 March 2018, 00:55   #16
JimDrew

Actually, there have been many reasons for the delay. First, it's not my job anymore (although I am trying to work towards that direction). Second, I spent quite a bit of time helping debug some Apollo core stuff and adding extra '68080' specific instructions into PCx and testing many interations. I don't need to wait on the Replay 1 daughter board (68060) or the Replay 2 board for a release because I know my software will just work.

I have to say that I am ticked off at finding my copyrighted software in an archive that has been actively provided/supported by the Apollo/Vampire people. I have had a ton of people contact me directly stating that they would like new versions of FUSION and PCx that does have Vampire support though. I am still up in the air on the whole Vampire thing, especially in light of what has happened. There are some open source FPGA solutions on the horizon though, so things are looking up for fast Amiga emulations and I would like to be part of that.

In the mean time, I have scoured the internet and have asked various sites to remove everything I have ever written, including demo versions that were once publicly available. None of the other (cracked) stuff should have been available.

Page generated in 0.04391 seconds with 11 queries