View Single Post
Old 15 March 2018, 15:12   #89
Sinphaltimus

2 things, first - this video by Stephan jones - [ Show youtube player ]

next: It's not so much Vampire related directly, but because of the Vampire and Coffin OS and my custom setup, i have been using my Miggy a lot lately.

I was doing and am doing a lot of data copies to the miggy, and for the most part, it takes longer than 24 hours to move tens of GBs from SD to HDD. I'm fine with that, not running x12 core or using fast IDE (yet). But I wanted to say - it's so great to see the Amiga chugging along for hours at a time and staying stable, over-night and coming back the next day and still progressing. No errors because there is an update waiting or the system rebooted to install an update or do an auto virus scan or any of the things I've grown used to with a windows based system. It really feels good to be back in the Amiga almost everyday and having no modern day inconvenience getting in the way of progress. I know that sounds weird, but I think you all know what I mean.

Now if only I can catch up to myself with all the changes and customizing AND more mods in the works so I can get down to the nitty gritty of actually using it creatively again.

Last edited by Sinphaltimus; 15 March 2018 at 15:13. Reason: fixed a bit.

Page generated in 0.08292 seconds with 11 queries