View Single Post
Old 23 February 2018, 15:51   #822
Keir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinphaltimus View Post
Ziriax and flashfloppy - I'm not going to pretend I know how these thigns work, I don't. However, just a quick check and Ziria (the adf in questions) - boots to WinUAE fine, when I'm in workbench and insert the floppy it comes up as NDOS but when I boot with it it works (WinUAE).

With flashfloppy GoTek, on boot up - the music starts then Amiga crashes. If I boot to Workbench and insert the ADF, workbench reports it as DF0:Uninitialized as opposed to DF0:NDOS like in WinUAE.

EDIT: I originally wanted to see if it booted on a real Amiga by copying Ziriax (duplicate adf) to a real floppy. But I can't when it's uninitialized.
I'm not familiar with DF0:Uninitialized, I usually see messages such as DF0:BAD and DF0:NDOS.... perhaps this is Kickstart/WB dependent?

Is the Kickstart/WB setup under WinUAE *the same* as your real Amiga? If they differ, that can explain the different message I'm sure.

Does anyone know if there is documentation exactly what the DF0:<fucked> messages precisely mean in terms of what part of AmigaDOS disk access failed? They always puzzle me and to my knowledge my only recourse would be to reverse-engineer Kickstart.

Page generated in 0.06913 seconds with 11 queries