View Single Post
Old 21 February 2018, 22:49   #410
DamienD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma693541 View Post
DamienD, I don't have your entire collection, only some games of it posted here at EAB in this thread and my laptop run latest Windows 10, resolution set to 1366 x 768 and I can confirm the problems Dunny have. One other thing after playing one or more games, the sound suddenly vanish, no game sound, maybe a WinUAE 3.6.0 issue. BTW, even that I have only a few of your games from the collection, it's nicely setup. Easy to understand, just point and double-click. Nicely screenshoots on the right side of the configurations. To fast quit a game and emulation, use CTRL+F11.
So maybe it's a particular version / patch of Windows 10 that's causing this? Dunny, what OS / version etc. are you using please?

...not that I'm about to start troubleshooting OS issues. I'll use Toni's favourite quote here: not my problem

Personally I only use Windows 7 at home; at work I have to use Windows 10 though...

Also ma693541, do you have my complete / setup or only some games I've previously released on EAB? Makes a huge difference.

Page generated in 0.04604 seconds with 11 queries