Thread: H&P is back
View Single Post
Old 10 September 2003, 17:54   #45
"but you don't have an idea what you are talking about"
I do and let's just keep it this way, no need to go back on freelancers and stuff.
"this is a fact and nobody can argue on that. "
Indeed, it is evident.
People can't put even more money together for going after such bastards, I think the lack of enough funds strictly escapes your perception of the real world.
I can understand that kind of money is nothing to you, but for others it is easily the price of a house at a minimum. "Ordinary people" - the "loosers" - quite often pay for houses for 20 years or similar. So risking that kind of money after not getting paid for years is not an option, no matter what you think. In fact should you even come to the same situation I ask you to come back here and share your experiences
[ok this was evil: I do not wish this to happen to anyone, but your pov will change drastically regardless]
You will look after paying back your debts instead or feed your family and so on.
Pretty weird.
Discussing real world issues versus pure faith is really pointless, so I say no more.
So to sum the moral of this thread: I really wish I was in your shoes and living in Greece. Your environment sounds an utopia to me, so enjoy it while it lasts.
Page generated in 0.04864 seconds with 9 queries