View Single Post
Old 24 January 2018, 23:16   #176
johnnypop

Oh Boy, where do I start ?
I've tested it on Win7 SP1 but since the OS was re-installed recently it required the platform update (KB2670838) which is roughly 11 MB.

The installation (extract + setup) took me around 5 minutes and is virtual impossible to make a mistake since there is the batch file.

Now, on the first run you're blown away by the nice screenshots and that only is a fantastic job.

Then of course you see the list of games but the majority of us have already those games in many different formats. So what makes this project unique ?

Well it is damn organized and pleasing to the eye from any point of view: The proper case for naming the files, the selection of the best version of each game and last but not least most of the games folders have extra content such walkthrough, cheats, etc etc.

This is @DamienD personal project but it really deserve to be preserved in the amiga community. Thanks again for sharing it with us, very well done.

P.s. The first one I've tried was Yolanda, guess Steve Bak's games are my guilty pleasure

Page generated in 0.03961 seconds with 10 queries