View Single Post
Old 14 December 2017, 18:50   #52
Amiten
Banned

Hello, thank you all for commenting.

I am listening to everything that people say, even people who have not preordered the game, and will never do it, and above are people who have already attacked this project in the past as Mr. AKIRA, these users and their comments ok no problem, people have their opinion and I respect 100%,

I do not try to blame the player of that particularity as some people are insinuating, just explain that if we leave the button pressed it takes a long time to die the zombie (SOME TIMES) and I just wanted to say that it is better to shoot intermittently so that does not happen (that only happens SOMETIMES at that level because there are many zombies and the CPU time is already very busy for both enemy and those great animations scroll music, Sound Effects, controls etc ...) but that, for example we are going to look at it and try to debug that part a little more, no problem. (That is called listening to others and their appreciations even coming from people who do not support this project but we appreciate your comments equally, so please do not start with disqualifications or misunderstandings, innuendo etc .. (I say this with respect). But of course there will always be things that people criticize and do not like, we understand that ... I can not think that the game is the 7 wonder of the world, it has been done with a lot of love and effort, but if we are going to listen to things like " We can not code this feature properly so screw it. "I also respect it but I do not share it and we can look with a magnifying glass every single thing and there will always be things that we like and do not like but we can not make a game as of the tastes of each person, 1 to 1 because otherwise this would never end ...

Friends I do not put a gun in the face of anyone to buy or not buy the game, the demo is published and it is for you to check the game, respect all the opinions and I listened to everyone, but I think that everyone should value whether our game likes it or not to spend their money on it or not spend it.

Within our development team there are things that we know can improve but the development time is over and we have achieved an optimal result for us, I hope that for you too, if it is not to your liking 100% sorry, we have done everything best possible with free time for this development, remind them that this is not a full-time job just a hobby.

I have not used forums for a long time because of lack of time, I appreciate your time and advice. I do not like to argue with anyone and I appreciate the good and bad comments, but I do not like to enter personal battles with anyone as it did years ago when we announced in ROWAN for the first time. I just want to be respected and do not invent things like not listening to others or trying to blame others for things that they may like about the game or not.

To end this answer I never tire of repeating THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SUPPORT WE HAVE RECEIVED AND THE NUMEROUS PRE-ORDERS - DAY DECEMBER 25, 2017 A BRAND NEW GAME FOR CLASSIC AMIGA WILL BE LAUNCHED FOR ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT AND HAD PRE-ORDER THE DREAM OF ROWAN - HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

EDIT: Taking into account the more than 100 preorders received in the team we think that the work is to the liking of the majority.

Last edited by Amiten; 14 December 2017 at 19:01.

Page generated in 0.04456 seconds with 11 queries