View Single Post
Old 01 December 2017, 21:12   #123
Shatterhand
Warhasneverbeensomuchfun

Just want to add 2 cents on the discussion. Read the whole thread, saw many comments about trying to understand why people don't join all rounds and how to make people play all rounds.

I think I started playing the league twice and twice I dropped at the middle of it. And it had nothing to do with unfair score systems or not being able to compete.

It's just that the games selection went really bad...

This year I remember having to play Final Fight and I was just "urgh, this game is awful", and then just a little after we had to play zeewolf 2, which while is a good game, it really is not suited for this kind of thing IMO. And then I ended up dropping the whole thing... which now I kinda regret, because there were some good games this year (Sensible Soccer, Apidya, Goal)

So I end up taking part on the Knockout Rounds, where the "Best of the best" games of the year end up being played and the time I need to dedicate it's smaller.

I know this doesn't help the discussion at all... so just to say that I really liked the Super 7 system, but I don't know if I should vote at all since I am not very active on the league

Page generated in 0.04361 seconds with 11 queries