View Single Post
Old 29 November 2017, 20:39   #2072
PeterK

@Michael

You're telling me that everything works fine with 460, releasing pens and screenmode switches. But are you using FullPalette's DOpusRPFix? It's an option to FPPrefs v40.23, activated in a file ENVARC:FullPalette/DOpusRPFix with the contents "FULL". That ReleasePen() fix was once introduced as an addon for AmiKit. Do you have that patch installed? It doesn't work on my system anymore, but it did in the past. Try to remove it and see what happens with your screenmode switches.

Still couldn't find out what exactly goes wrong with releasepens. I already tried to lock the screen while releasepens is executed or not doing anything if it couldn't be locked. So there was no chance that the screen passes away, but it didn't help to fix the crashes. The only other argument is the icon and that icon is successfully remapped when I disable releasepens. No crash!

@AGS
Quote:
In my opinion its hard work to code something that functions under all circumstances an Amiga system can encounter.
I've no ambitions to make everything possible on any system, but stability has a high priority and is more important than supporting all features everywhere.

Page generated in 0.07428 seconds with 10 queries