View Single Post
Old 22 November 2017, 04:48   #2035
PeterK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Compared to 457, in 460 you now properly relock the colours on 15+ screens, in 457 it simply freed them all, so if drag selected without full refresh the icons could loose proper colours, with 460 this does not happen, colours are relocked properly (same number, no enforcer hits) GREAT!

The oldest WB I tried was 45.132, no reason for me to go older.
I wonder how it behaves with built in kickstart version...
Now I don't understand anymore what's going on on your system with workbench.library v45 and/or DOpus5, because all my changes since 457 were made for the old Workbench v39/40 only. How can these modifications improve anything on WB v45 ?? I must have done another mistake!

And why are the screenmode changes working for you and Retrofan but not on my system (no AmiDock) like they did in the past. Sigh, I'm slowly getting desperate.

Update:
Hey guys, please don't tell me that you are using this crazy little patch called "MemTrailer" on your systems. Don't use that, it's evil, it may eat Enforcer hits sometimes or hides memory trashings, and thus could even avoid crashes or freezes in some cases. I never use that damned tool, because I want to know what's going wrong with my library. With "MemTrailer 96" the screenmode changes are suddenly working. I hate this proggy! Who has written such a crap? It's hiding bugs and may prevent bug reports.

Last edited by PeterK; 22 November 2017 at 05:53.

Page generated in 0.04569 seconds with 11 queries