View Single Post
Old 21 November 2017, 18:29   #2030
Michael
A1260T/PPC/BV/SCSI/NET

Further testing with 460, under CGX 8/15/16/24 bit modes, screenmode changes in any combination multiple times. Even DO + WB on own screens with different modes work fine simultaneously on two monitors

WB - works
DO custom - works
DO on WB - works
DO in WBR - works

Compared to 457, in 460 you now properly relock the colours on 15+ screens, in 457 it simply freed them all, so if drag selected without full refresh the icons could loose proper colours, with 460 this does not happen, colours are relocked properly (same number, no enforcer hits) GREAT!

So what is supposed to be wrong ?

There is one feature in DO that effects MWB icons that needs to be switched on/off (icon remapping) and this depends if we are running on WB screen or on custom.

The only side effect I have spotted so far, and it happened only once so far, I lost mouse pointer colour (my default white became brown) but relaunching pointer prefs quickly fixed that. So what happened there is a mystery. And yes I have Fullpalette (some locked colours, mouse unlocked), Birdie and VisualPrefs among other GUI candy running.

Warning! Do not hit repeat on wb intuition refresh requester before all has refreshed (slow large background images) or you will crash picture.datatype! Wait a second later and no problems.

Page generated in 0.04294 seconds with 11 queries