View Single Post
Old 13 November 2017, 22:29   #7
BippyM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaBoy View Post
This isn't so much an EAB feature, but more a HOL feature that I've been thinking about lately.

It'd be nice to see UAE configs added to HOL. For instance, I go to Hunter and a ready-to-go working config is there. I download, import into UAE, insert the disk and play.

Points that would need to be addressed:

- Multiple versions of a game: Perhaps tie to a CRC/MD5/SHA.../etc of disk images that are known to be working 100%.
- Time: This would be a lengthy process, but like screenshots and scans, this would probably be a community run project.

I look at something like this as the next step in Amiga emulation. It would greatly simplify things and help everyone that's put time into their own frontend implementations (looking at poor Belgarath and GameBase Amiga). Also easier to answer threads about "I need help getting game xyz working". Point them to the HOL entry.
This is actually a good idea and there is a config maker that creates configs for the WHDload project. I'm sure that could be upgraded to work dynamically with hol. I'll point Horace here and see what he thinks

Page generated in 0.07666 seconds with 11 queries