Thread: EAB Mirror
View Single Post
Old 29 October 2017, 21:28   #10
Turran

You can not use rsync. Me and DannyBoy have a rsync relationship set up so I can run rsync to the mirror from the main FTP. That is done every night and is not something you can do yourself. Both parties needs to be involved and it has nothing to do with FTP.

As DannyBoy said, we do not really need a 3rd mirror right now. We already have 2 and a google drive backup open to the public (also synced from me every night). Appreciate the thought though. Opening one anyway will only get you alienated from EAB. Especially if you plan to resort it (although I agree that it needs a big cleanup).

I see you registered today, both to the forums and the FTP. I have no problems with the 15GB you have leeched already today, but be advised that you are limited to 50GB/Week so you won't get it all in one go.

Regarding the files that you fail to download, I'm guessing the filesystem you are downloading to can not handle it, while ours can. Or its your client that can not handle it. Not much we can do there for you I'm afraid.

Last edited by Turran; 29 October 2017 at 21:48.

Page generated in 0.04283 seconds with 11 queries