View Single Post
Old 30 August 2003, 01:06   #7
the wolf
Just Leeching

Quote:
Originally posted by Marlon
The Wolf; regarding Adams Family - the screenshots you've seen might be from the Snes version (which features a parallax-scrolling background). Although I remember Amiga Power (who featured an early shot os the Snes version - they DID tell readers that it was a Snes shot) confirming that an earlier Amiga version ALSO had the parallax scrolling but this was dropped in favour of a larger playing window. It WOULD be good to see the first beta; IF it exsists.
Hmmm... sorry but I really don't believe than a serious mag like The Games Machine (italian), talk about an Amiga game, putting some pics of another system...and however they never cheated (only for a preview they used SNES screenshots because the game was nearly finished but they failed to have the disks in time for the issue)
It's easy to think that someone at Ocean give them the disks...
Time ago, TGM was *VERY* inside the Amiga games... they got many unreleased pics never see in other mags...
Unfortunately, I tried to contact someone of them, but they tell me the Amiga yeras were passed away and they have throw away all the disks!!!

Addams Family beta: a new case for Amiga GTW!!!

Page generated in 0.04233 seconds with 11 queries