View Single Post
Old 08 October 2017, 16:00   #14
lifeschool
Local Moderator

Hi John, thanks for going through the long list.

Adding games on your knowledge of those you refuse to add is no excuse. A suitable game is a suitable game, and there is nothing wrong with the games. Ghouls and ghosts is for me infinitely better than the insanely hard original game, and I can complete Ghouls pretty easily. So to say you cant add it just because this is your list and you have final say, is just like what Graham said about leading or misleading the vote. Some of the games like Safari Guns are excellent if you only spent the hours to play them like me. And calling a great SEU Apano Sin bad after never even trying it is an insult to Mega Typhoon and all the games you played thanks to playing unknowns.

I agree with your list of unsuitable games, although Exile has a score, the player would be playing until they get bored, or after 3 hours of timed gameplay, as I think there is also a timer in the game which counts up. I think exile is a doddle compared to scoring something like Mega Lo Mania, but we have played far harder scoring games.

Page generated in 0.05238 seconds with 11 queries